Florida is one of the top nine states most at risk for termites. Depending on how you are purchasing a home and securing your financing, a termite inspection may or may not be required. However, with the prevalence of termites in Florida, it’s highly recommended that homebuyers protect themselves with a termite home inspection prior to purchase. Since 2012 Evolve Property Inspections has been helping homebuyers and sellers with our menu of inspection services. Contact us at (305) 506-8969 or schedule now. We serve Miami-Dade County and the surrounding areas.
Why Schedule a Termite Inspection?
- Termites can be difficult to detect. The longer a problem continues undiagnosed, the more damage is inflicted on a home.
- Do you want to sell your home? Schedule an inspection and fix any problems before listing. Nothing scares away buyers like an active infestation.
- Conversely, if you’re buying a home, request a termite inspection during escrow if it hasn’t already been done. If there’s a problem, you are in control and can decide whether the homeowner needs to fix it, you want a price adjustment, or you walk away from the deal.
If you have other inspection concerns, we are ready to assist you. We offer a full menu of specialty inspections.
Ready for a property inspection?
Why Choose Us?
- $100,000 of free warranty protection with every inspection
- Licensed & insured Florida home inspector
- CCPIA Certified Commercial Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified Master Inspector
- Level I Infrared-Certified Thermographer
- BuildFax property permit search insight
- Comprehensive, 24-hour inspection reports
- Discounted package inspections
- Family-owned business since 2012
Although termites are small, they can inflict big damage. Find out if you’re at risk with a termite inspection scheduled by Evolve Property Inspections. Contact us at (305) 506-8969 or request a quote. We serve Miami-Dade County and the surrounding areas including Kendall, Pinecrest, and Coral Gables.