Pool & Spa Inspections
Swimming pools bump up the fun factor of any home. From family celebrations to moonlight swims, memorable moments are made in pools. Keep in mind that home buyers and sellers need to perform their due diligence with a pool inspection from Evolve Property Inspections. Since 2012 we’ve been keeping families safe with our comprehensive pool and hot tub inspections. Contact us at (305) 506-8969 or request a quote now. We serve Miami-Dade County and the surrounding areas.
Make sure a swimming pool or spa doesn’t have a negative effect on your real estate transaction. If you’re a buyer, order a swimming pool inspection so you have an accurate appraisal of the pool and any necessary repairs and costs. If you’re a seller, steer clear of any problems that might derail your sale by scheduling an inspection and then fixing any issues prior to listing your property.
Evolve provides residential and commercial property inspections in Miami-Dade County and surrounding areas
Why Choose Us?
- $100,000 of free warranty protection with every inspection
- Licensed & insured Florida home inspector
- CCPIA Certified Commercial Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified Master Inspector
- Level I Infrared-Certified Thermographer
- BuildFax property permit search insight
- Comprehensive, 24-hour inspection reports
- Discounted package inspections
- Family-owned business since 2012
When buying or selling a home with a pool, verify it’s safe and in working order with a pool inspection from Evolve Property Inspections. We’re a family-owned business known for our honesty, integrity, and customer service. Contact us at (305) 506-8969 or schedule now. We serve Miami-Dade County and the surrounding areas including Kendall, Pinecrest, and Coral Gables.