Sea Wall Inspections
Evolve Property Inspections specializes in the seawall, dock, and pier inspections in the Miami-Dade County and surrounding areas. Our 3rd party team will survey the seawall or near-water structure’s elevation, grading, soil properties, depth, materials, exposure to hydraulic pressure and levels, stability, and condition. Often an underwater inspection by a professional diver will uncover hidden problems. There are erosion signs, missing footers, and cracks that can be seen only underwater. We evaluate the condition of the seawall and provide an in-depth analysis of the overall viability and estimated lifespan of the structure and will recommend required repairs. Inspections are followed with a detailed report and photographs.
Proper Maintenance & Annual Inspections Critical
- Changing climate challenges, increased storm activity, global rising sea levels, and a rise in King tides all contribute to increased challenges for those living on or close to the water and require a constant monitoring of the infrastructure that acts as a barrier between the land and the water.
- For those reasons, many coastal residents have made an annual sea wall installation inspection part of that maintenance routine. An annual report will point out any areas in need of attention and allow you to address them while they are small and fixable, before they reach the point of no return.
- Keep in mind that the average cost to construct a new sea wall is around $800 to $1000 per linear foot. Regular maintenance and repairs are the much cheaper option. In addition, if you do decide to sell your property, a property that has a sea wall in good condition will be much more attractive to buyers.
Ready for a property inspection?
Why Choose Us?
- $100,000 of free warranty protection with every inspection
- Licensed & insured Florida home inspector
- CCPIA Certified Commercial Inspector
- InterNACHI Certified Master Inspector
- Level I Infrared-Certified Thermographer
- BuildFax property permit search insight
- Comprehensive, 24-hour inspection reports
- Discounted package inspections
- Family-owned business since 2012
Before purchasing or listing a waterside property, make sure you’re informed of the pertinent information with a sea wall inspection from Evolve Property Inspections. Contact us at (305) 506-8969 or request a quote now. We serve Miami-Dade County and the surrounding areas including Kendall, Pinecrest, Coral Gables, and Broward County.